TEST SHOTS IIII

This week, I went out again into Brighton to take more photos for my final project. Sticking to my theme of shadows and artificial lighting in popular bars and clubs, I found that I got some good photos that highlight the best bits of Brighton nightlife. I also was able to find more walls that had writing on them that heightened the narrative in my photos. These photos were exciting to take as there was so much choice when I went out; I was able to snapshot whatever I felt like without no-one acting unnatural.

I am definitely going to be using some of these photos in my Final Project once I have edited the photos so they look exactly as I want them to.




I like this photo of the 'Yes' sign because of the artificial lighting that compliments the sign, as well as the capture of the conversation between two women in the bar.





I also like this photo because of the blurred motion of my subject. This emphasises the element and saying of having a 'blurred night'.


I also like this photo because it shows someone at work in the Nightlife sector.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4