TEST SHOTS III

Once again, I went out into Brighton and took more photos. For my final project, I want to go with the theme of shadows and silhouettes within nightlife, as this is what I captured in my previous test shots and I looked the like of them. Like my other test shots, I enjoyed taking these photos because at this point in my project I knew exactly what it was I was wanting to take, and could look out for this when I was out taking my photos.
I like this photo because of the bright neon colours, but also the shadows captured in the wall as they look magnified. I think this is one of the photos that I will use in my final project, as the text on the wall of 'peach party' provides a narrative through my photos and conforms to my theme.


I like this photo because of the artificial lighting of the photo and it coincides with the theme of shadows I am thinking about exploring. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4