Creating a Web Gallery

For my final project, the presentation of my photos is key. One of the requirements is that I have a Web photo gallery that consists of my final photos, which can be made in Lightroom. I decided to play around with the photos that I think I am going to use in my final project and made my first Web Gallery. I used the instructions from the Adobe website for guidance. Overall, this was an easy task to do and it makes the presentation of my photography look sophisticated. It is an easy app to navigate on and I was able to find everything I need directly without too much struggle.

Now, I just need to finalise my final project photos and edit them on Photoshop so I can make my final Web Gallery.

Here is a video on how I made my Web Gallery:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4