TEST SHOTS II



At the weekend, I went out into Brighton and took some more photos that I could use for my final project. As I was at a specific event, I did not have a 35mm camera on me, and instead using my iPhone camera in hope to capture some photos. These were the results: 

I like this photo because of the shadows and the lights. For my final project, if I choose to use this photo alongside one of my previous test shots I will have to justify the differences in the photos. For example, this photo shows the shadows and sharpness in the area captured, but my other photo is in a well-lit background in a completely different surrounding. However, this shows the many different parts to Brighton night-life. I also enjoyed taking these photos as I found that I could enjoy myself as well as producing high standard photos.
This is my favourite photo that I took. The shadows of the lights compliments the crowd and it captures the closed-in, trapped feel that is often felt in Brighton Nightclubs. 
I really like this photo because of the shadow at the bottom of the photo, and I like seeing the interaction between different people as well as the lights.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4