Photography Glitch - Week 8
In week 8, I created photography glitches. We done this by converting a jpg file to a .txt file, then deleting some letters on the text file. We then reverted it back to .jpg to see the outcome. I used photos I had used from the previous week that we took of objects and people around campus using Flash Photography which I found fun.
Although this is a cool skill to have, I do not think I will apply it to my final project, as it may corrupt the narrative and importance of the background in my photos, as I am not focusing on portrait photos. Instead, I want to focus on the natural theme of night life, only using tools such as Photoshop, etc to highlight the theme.
Although this is a cool skill to have, I do not think I will apply it to my final project, as it may corrupt the narrative and importance of the background in my photos, as I am not focusing on portrait photos. Instead, I want to focus on the natural theme of night life, only using tools such as Photoshop, etc to highlight the theme.



Comments
Post a Comment