Street Photography Task

I borrowed a camera via SISO, and went into Brighton to complete the street photography task. This consisted of going around 4 locations and taking images of people between these destinations. In terms of the camera, I had the camera on manual mode and with a shutter speed of 1/100 sec, an ISO setting of 400 and an aperture of 5.6. I also used wide angles to capture the setting. Overall, I liked this task as it helped me perfect my skills on the camera. However, I do not think I am going to do my final project on a theme related to this.



























I liked this photo I captured because of the tones and the 'busyness' of the photo. There are people walking, shopping and window shopping. The composition of the frame is also nice.














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4