Imaginary Landscape Task
For this task, I used a photo I had already taken previously in a photography workshop and adapted it with photos from google to create an imaginary landscape.
The main tools I used for this is the Lasso tool and the use of layers, so I could precisely cut out the images I wanted as well as placing them in the order that suited me.
Here is the construction video of what I made and how I made it:
And here is the final result:
This was a fun activity to do and it expanded my skills on Photoshop. However, this is not something I want to incorporate into my final project - I do not think I need to make my photos any more 'fun' by adding an imaginary landscape, as I am already focusing on a fun theme.
The main tools I used for this is the Lasso tool and the use of layers, so I could precisely cut out the images I wanted as well as placing them in the order that suited me.
Here is the construction video of what I made and how I made it:
And here is the final result:
This was a fun activity to do and it expanded my skills on Photoshop. However, this is not something I want to incorporate into my final project - I do not think I need to make my photos any more 'fun' by adding an imaginary landscape, as I am already focusing on a fun theme.

Comments
Post a Comment