Shop Task
Shop Task
After doing the street photography task, we was posed with another task that involved interacting with people within Brighton. We were given a list of shots to get - a head and shoulders shot of the worker, a wider shot of them in the workplace, a shot of them working, a shot of them interacting and also a contextual shot using the Nikon D7000.
At first, I asked a small burger van outside the shopping centre if I could use them, clearly explaining the purposes and offering them a copy of the photos, however this was declined. I then went into the shopping centre and asked a Fudge stall, who were optimistic and open about the idea. This was the end result.
This was a fun task to do, and I enjoyed interacting with the friendly staff who were enthusiastic about being used in my Photography. It also taught me more about portraits and how to capture natural reactions.
This was a fun task to do, and I enjoyed interacting with the friendly staff who were enthusiastic about being used in my Photography. It also taught me more about portraits and how to capture natural reactions.
| The focus on this photo is really nice and the colours are rich. |
Comments
Post a Comment