Device Used

For my final project, my photos were took on my iPhone 7.


In order to capture the photos, I adjusted the darkness/lightness which are the manual settings on the iPhone.
As I have demonstrated conceptual use and understanding of the 35mm camera on my blog, and due to practical issues, I decided to use my own handheld camera device for my final project. This made my project easier to execute and I still managed to adjust and edit the photos to a high standard on Photoshop.
Despite this, the photos may not have been as good of quality as they might have been if I used the 35mm camera using RAW files. However, this is completely out of my control and after doing test shots with the 35mm camera I found that my project simply worked better using my iPhone 7 camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4