Initial Photos Taken

For our initial photos taken, we played around with the shutter and aperture, by keeping the camera on manual mode.
These are some of the photos I took. As this was my first time using a 35mm camera, I really enjoyed using the camera and adjusting to its settings. However, I found it frustrating at times to be able to adjust the aperture and shutter speed correctly, having some photos that came out dark. I corrected this by consulting Sally and she corrected and reminded me of the specific settings needed.










I like this photo I took because of the symmetrical composition of the frame. It looks aesthetically pleasing and the colours all similar, creating a warm tone in the photo.





I also like this photo I took because of the darkness. As this was my first time using the camera, this is good evidence of my first trials using the camera. The aperture was too low for this photo, thus resulting in the darkness but this made way for the sun, creating an emphatic photo.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Photography - Week 7

Nightlife Photographers

Presentation - Week 4